Geeks With Blogs

News

Google My Blog

Catch me at: The List!


My InstallScript Utility Belt My Amazon Wishlist
My Standard Disclaimer


Archives
Chris G. Williams Beware: I mix tech and personal interests here.

The last few days have been incredibly productive for me, in terms of cranking out VB.NET XNA samples.

Not only did I post several new conversions, but I also managed to wrap up two that had been giving me trouble since day one.  The Bloom PostProcess sample and the Billboard sample have both been a real pain to convert, and I had pretty much given up on both of them until just recently.

I've learned a lot from converting some of the recent samples (I've learned something from all of them really) and something in my brain clicked just enough to make me want to revisit those two samples mentioned above and wouldn't you know it... I was able to find the problems and get them working.

I hope to knock out the rest of the samples pretty soon so I can get started on converting the starter kits and the rest of the tutorials.

http://ilovevb.net/Web/files/folders/samples/default.aspx

Posted on Thursday, December 27, 2007 12:22 PM Game Development , General Interest | Back to top


Comments on this post: nothing like holidays to really get some work done...

No comments posted yet.
Your comment:
 (will show your gravatar)


Copyright © Chris G. Williams | Powered by: GeeksWithBlogs.net